Current Location and Projects
- I’m enjoying spending an extended holiday season in New England, continuing to catch up with family and friends. I’m still undecided on my next step, but there will be one in 2017!
- I’m celebrating all the progress I’ve made with English with Kim since rebooting in March! I continue to discover new ways to share my teaching message and have exciting plans for the end of 2016.
- On October 30, I successfully completed the 100 Day Project of #100daysofsouthamericanmemories. I ended up writing mini blog posts on many of the photos and it was fun to take a little time to formulate my thoughts while typing on my phone. Although it was too ambitious to catch up on all the pending posts, I wrote 17 as part of 100 Days of South American Memories, which I’m super proud of!
- Since I found that a challenge keeps me productive and focused, I am currently participating in NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month), attempting to write approximately 1667 words per day for a grand total of 50,000 by the end of the month.
- However, I’m not trying to write a novel; I’m just trying to consistently produce as a professional writer would! I am writing articles for my teaching blog and travel posts for blueskylimit, as well as email broadcasts and website copy. This will enable me to get ahead on my editorial calendar for my teaching website and get me that much closer to my goal of writing about all of my travels within the next few months! 🙂
Views of the Blue Ridge Mountains from Skyline Drive, Virginia
- In October, I went on a road trip with my parents to visit my brother and sister-in-law in North Carolina. We drove through the Blue Ridge mountains along Skyline Drive, as you can see in these photos.
- Having consistent internet has meant that I’ve gotten involved in a lot of interesting online courses and summits recently.
- This fall, I’m embracing my love of herbs and getting into herbalism and herbal studies. This may well turn into a brand new blog in 2017.
Dahlia in Bloom in Fall!
- 30 books this year (Goodreads)
- The Last Painting of Sara de Vos by Dominic Smith
- A Life of Being, Having, and Doing Enough by Wayne Miller
- Playing Big by Tara Mohr
- The Desire Map by Danielle LaPorte
- Noon Pacific
- The Lunar Lab Podcast
- Real Talk Radio
- Magic Lessons Podcast
- Success without Sacrifice
- Witch Camp
[Last updated November 6, 2016]